Upon the Crying Sea Upon the Crying Sea

... :0 ... jaw to the floor.

Exelent preformance and a moving compositions. 5/5

DylanGlow responds:

Hey! Thanks a bunch VS! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I wasn't expecting much from this one, it only took all of two hours to make. Thanks for the review!!! ^_^

~Dylan ^_^

Planet Iridion [Surge Mix] Planet Iridion [Surge Mix]

Good one.

My only critique would be to fix the delay and put it to tempo with the early synth. Other than that... 4/5!

TheBagCartel responds:

Thank-u and yesh I noticed all too soon about that~

Lucovic - Terabass Lucovic - Terabass

Very Decent.

Loved the base man. Actually this song has a lot of potential... Just a few helpfull hints.

1. The Bass Lfo's dont match up with the tempo of the song. Do some corrections ant the bass will sound in place!

2. Beef up the drums, Now dont go crazy with distortion, but raise their volume some.

3. Add some more high synths to even out the piece.

Lucovic responds:

Thanks 4 reviewing!

i knew the bass was a little out of place, but i recognised that too late...

Dropping like flies Dropping like flies

Was really cool

Reminded me of old school sega games. GJ 5/5

Happy Birthday (Androu1 Remix) Happy Birthday (Androu1 Remix)

Extreme Birthday!!

I loved it. But again. My only quip with most songs is that they turn to Slayer. Dont do that!! Slayer is just too cookie cutter for the sound. As I have suggested to others. I would hook up the guitar and record it in audacity, THEN bring it to FL.

Other than that I love the melody and hope to hear it in a birthday flash... or something.

Androu1 responds:

I though it sounded fairly good,since my friend played it on a guitar and it sounded a lot like it did here :D
Anyway,I should make more techno and industrial,right?
I should try to get FL Slayer 2,since I heard it's much better.

Thanks for the review :D

Ma Baker-2007 Remix by Androu1 Ma Baker-2007 Remix by Androu1

Here are some sugestions.

Musically this was actually very impressive. Loved the melody and chord progressions. I think what killed the song was the synths you used. Slayer really messes with guitar sounds, but sounds so fake and bland. My only suggestion there is to hook up your guitar and record yourself in Audacity and then slice it and bring it to FL.

Run Silk Muffin! Run! Run Silk Muffin! Run!

Very good.

It sort of reminded me of sonic the hedgehog 3... anyway...

There are some great points here.
The melody was exilent. Although it did sound more synthy ( Soft synth I presume) I think my only suggestion would be to mix up the drum groove a little bit more. It felt a little repetitive and machine like.

Archduke responds:

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 + Knuckles is my favorite game ever.

Thanks for the review :)

My First Classical Song :) My First Classical Song :)

Here are some sugestions.

You defiantly put some effort into this piece. My only suggestions are that you ad more FX to the orchestral instruments. What tends to happen is that FL (Or any other program for the matter) will sound bland... adding reverb gives it a more acoustic feel and warmer sound.

Pyro-Maniac25892 responds:

Thanks for the review. I'll take that advice onboard for next time. I'm still getting used to Reason. I made this a while back and I really had no idea how to use it.

Imp Eyes Imp Eyes

Shoop dude!

Sounds great... awesome first.

{The Traveller} {The Traveller}

ahhh.... Sytrus...

how can you go wrong with eurogate... amazing song dude.